- We offer telehealth video visits. Call our office to help set up your video visit appointment. For our established patients, you can also visit the Patient Portal page. For patients who are seen in the office, we ask that you adhere to the below current office safety protocols.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. One parent/guardian may accompany a minor, and one caregiver may be present with an elderly patient who needs assistance.
- As required by California law, everyone coming into the office still needs to wear a face mask or other face covering. This mask mandate in healthcare settings will end on 4/3/23.
Our medical services include
We perform minor in-office procedures including
- Abscess drainage
- Comedone extraction
- Cryotherapy to treat warts and other skin lesions
- Ear lavage for ear wax impaction
- Foreign body removal, limited
- IUD removal (we will refer to Gynecology for those who wish to get IUD inserted)
- Joint injections with corticosteroid
- Laceration repair
- Skin biopsy
- Toenail removal (for ingrowing toenails)
1641 Creekside Dr, Ste 201
Folsom, CA 95630
Tel: (916) 983-3069
Monday to Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
(We don't see patients between 12 pm to 2 pm, but our office remains open for assistance)
Saturday & Sunday: Closed