- We offer telehealth video visits. Call our office to help set up your video visit appointment. For our established patients, you can also visit the Patient Portal page. For patients who are seen in the office, we ask that you adhere to the below current office safety protocols.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. One parent/guardian may accompany a minor, and one caregiver may be present with an elderly patient who needs assistance.
- As required by law, we still currently require everyone coming into the office to wear a face mask or other face covering.
- We ask that you call us from your car once you arrive to complete the check-in process. We will let you know when we are ready to have you come into the office.
- If you have any cold symptoms (such as runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough) or fevers and chills or generalized body aches, please let us know before your in-office appointment. We won't be able to see you in the office but may be able to change your appointment to a video visit if you would like and if appropriate, or we will reschedule your appointment to another day when you feel better.
Our medical services include
We perform minor in-office procedures including
- Abscess drainage
- Comedone extraction
- Cryotherapy to treat warts and other skin lesions
- Ear lavage for ear wax impaction
- Foreign body removal, limited
- IUD removal (we will refer to Gynecology for those who wish to get IUD inserted)
- Joint injections with corticosteroid
- Laceration repair
- Skin biopsy
- Toenail removal (for ingrowing toenails)
1641 Creekside Dr, Ste 201
Folsom, CA 95630
Tel: (916) 983-3069
Monday to Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
(We don't see patients between 12 pm to 2 pm, but our office remains open for assistance)
Saturday & Sunday: Closed